“Since much of the US population is unwisely bathing itself 24/7/365 in data-carrying, pulsed, Radio-Frequency Microwave Radiation (RF/MW radiation), it is important to understand what we are actually doing to ourselves, our loved ones and our environment. Duration of exposure to these micro-second pulses of electrical power, not intensity, is the most important factor.
Therefore, always-on wireless infrastructure antennas are hazardous to one’s health — that is why wireless telecommunications base station antennas belong 200 feet off the ground and at least 2,500 feet away from homes, schools, hospitals, public buildings, parks and wilderness areas. That is why installation of so-called “Small Cell” Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) anywhere near second-story bedroom windows is a disaster — no matter what government guideline is quoted to justify this assault.
This page is the first in a four-part series about the main sources of RF/MW radiation in our lives and the simple, low cost, common sense solution to the problem: wired Internet access via Fiber-Optic, Coaxial or Ethernet cables. See also the 4G Primer, the 5G Primer and the Wired Primer. The common thread that ties of Wi-Fi, 4G and 5G together is the reliance on OFDM/OFDMA modulation — sophisticated mathematical transformations that pack huge amounts of digital data onto carrier microwaves in order to transmit the data through the atmosphere. The pulsed microwaves either penetrate or reflect off of anything in their path: any flora, fauna and mandmade structures you can imagine, including human adults and children, pets, and already threatened species of pollinators birds, bees and butterflies.
What is Wi-Fi and why should you turn off your Wireless Router/Access Point?
Pulsed Microwave Radiation is the Foundation of Wireless Mobile Data. Microwave Radiation, when used to transfer data from Point-A to Point-B, is comprised of micro-second pulses of electrical power sprayed through the atmosphere. Microwaves either penetrate or reflect off of anything or anyone in their path, The data transferred are electrical pulses or ”bullets” traveling at the speed of light, about 670 million miles per hour. These pulses of data can cause biological harm to many living organisms, including humans.”
What You Can Do Today
- Draft legislation for you state, similar to the model legislation, we have developed
- Work with your local City Councils to convince them to draft ordinances and agreements that will protect your communities from unnecessary Wireless antenna installations
Volunteer to Work on Our Current Projects
- Oppose U.S. Senate Bill S.19: The Making Opportunities for Broadband Investment and Limiting Excessive and Needless Obstacles to Wireless Act
- Oppose U.S. Senate Bill S.88: Developing Innovation and Growing the Internet of Things Act
- Oppose California Senate Bill SB.649: The Wireless telecommunications facilities bill
- Support Proposed California legislation to remove RF/MW radiation from schools from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, when students are present.