Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults: The consequences
24 June 2014 | ScienceDirect |
L. LloydMorganSantoshKesariDevra LeeDavis
- •Children absorb more microwave radiation (MWR) than adults.
- •MWR is a Class 2B (possible) carcinogen.
- •The fetus is in greater danger than children from exposure to MWR.
- •The legal exposure limits have remained unchanged for decades.
- •Cellphone manuals warnings and the 20 cm rule for tablets/laptops violate the “normal operating position” regulation.