“On second day of state visit, prime minister, Chinese leaders agree on upgrading economic, tech cooperation”
“BEIJING — On the second day of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s visit here, Israel and China took further steps to strengthen economic and scientific relations.
Chinese Vice Premier Liu Yandong said Beijing and Jerusalem had agreed to upgrade bilateral relations, including by forming an “innovative comprehensive partnership” meant to “bring the ties and the cooperation between the two countries to new heights,” according to the Prime Minister’s Office in Jerusalem.
“Innovation cooperation is a highlight of our bilateral relations,” Liu said at the conclusion of the third meeting of the China-Israel Committee on Innovation Cooperation, held at Beijing’s Diaoyutai State Guest House.
Liu said she had visited Israel twice and was “deeply impressed” by its culture of innovation.
“You’re a global leader in research and development,” she said.
Israeli and Chinese ministers and top officials signed 10 bilateral agreements in health, science, education, environmental protection and other areas.
“We want to marry our technology with China’s capacity,” Netanyahu said at the summit.
“We in Israel are eager to share with China our science and technology that can better the lives of all mankind, and the people of China,” he said.
Addressing dozens of Israeli and Chinese government officials, industry leaders, university presidents and private businesspeople, Netanyahu called on Beijing to accelerate the pace of negotiations over an Israel-China free trade agreement, which started exactly one year ago.”
Link To Full Article @ Source
Link To Article_Report Israel Passes US Military Technology to China 2013
“With American security concerns on Russian election interference and high technology acquisitions in general, it is inconceivable that the western intelligence services appear to have failed to grasp and address the Israeli state as a “backdoor conduit” for American high technology illegal transfers to Russia and also China.”
August 9, 2020 |InfoNews ||
“This document seeks to summarize and extrapolate on the ramifications of allowing the worlds high technology defense and research and development infrastructure to be situated in Israel.”
“Ramifications of Israeli domination of cyber technology in the age of A.I and it’s relationship to Russia and China – how it can be exploited by the Arab world for political leverage.
Israeli domination of the world’s high technology sector is little known, and little understood.
This document seeks to summarize and extrapolate on the ramifications of allowing the worlds high technology defense and research and development infrastructure to be situated in Israel.
• Few, even in the IT industry know that the most advanced Intel CPU design and fabrication facility is in Israel as well as:
o Intel Haifa: Development center of hardware and software for processors and AI;
o Intel Petah Tikvah: Development center for communication and Artificial Intelligence solutions;
o Intel Jerusalem: Global development center of autonomous cars (Mobileye); Development center for communication, SW, and cyber security solutions;
o Intel Kiryat Gat: Intel’s most advanced manufacturing facility.
• Few in the intelligence and IT industry know that key core technology components of the emerging 5G, iOT artificial intelligence world were designed in, and currently maintained in Israel.
• An emerging industry narrative, contained in online journals and news articles, speak boldly of Israel’s central role in cyber technology defense – hardware and software. The general main stream discourse rarely touches on the security implications of this move.
• Prime minister of Israel, Benjamin NETANYAHU, has stated boldly at cyber technology conferences in Israel, that Israeli’s now dominate the emerging fourth industrial revolution – hardware and software. In fact, he is quoted as saying, “Israel is a cyber technology juggernaut.”1
• It is now well documented by such authors as Lilly GALLILEE – opinion piece writer for Haaretz – that the high technology industry in Israel is dominated by Russian and Ukrainian computer scientists, missile technicians, aeronautical engineers and materials scientists.2
• This is an open-door conduit for Russian GRU (Military Intelligence) and SVU (KGB) to infiltrate the American high technology sector via easy Israeli visas and citizenship.
• Former Russian GRU Evgeniy KASPERSKY stated in a Times of Israel newspaper article – “From Jerusalem Shall Come Forth Cybersecurity Says Cyber Guru”.3
• Few mainstream or online journals and news outlets mention or discuss the ramifications of the close relationship between Benjamin NETANYAHU and Russian president Vladimir PUTIN.
• With American security concerns on Russian election interference and high technology acquisitions in general, it is inconceivable that the western intelligence services appear to have failed to grasp and address the Israeli state as a “backdoor conduit” for American high technology illegal transfers to Russia and also China.”
Link To Full Article @ Source