H.R.6488 – To amend the Communications Act of 1934 to provide that the Federal Communications Commission is not required to perform any review under the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 or division A of subtitle III of title 54, United States Code, as a condition of permitting the placement and installation of a communications facility, and for other purposes
NO ON H.R. 6488!
CALL TO OPPOSE Anti-Environment/Anti-Health Bill — H.R. 6488;
Attempting to exempt FCC from required NEPA environmental review.
Let your Representative and Senator know that you do not consent to hazardous environmental contamination by radiofrequency microwave RF/MW radiation transmissions from telecommunications facilities (WTFs), or involuntary exposure to harmful wireless radiation deployment via infrastructure.
The People have already paid for, and want safe, fast, reliable, and cyber secure fiber optic cable all the way to the premises, not constant exposure to hazardous transmissions of wireless radiofrequency microwave RF/MW radiation (4G-5G).
(1) NEPA Environmental Reviews are critical to protecting humans, animals, trees, plants, insects and other wildlife from hazardous pollution such as radiofrequency microwave RF/MW radiation pollution (4G-5G).
(2) Tens of thousands of peer reviewed scientific studies have established bio-effects from exposure to radiofrequency microwave RF/MW radiation, especially to children, seniors, veterans and other vulnerable populations.
(3) 4G is the backbone of 5G, we know it is harmful, as our military uses RF/MW radiation as weaponry and crowd control. Let’s stop this silent and invisible pollution war on people, nature, and the environment!
(4) Bees, birds and pollinating insects are absolutely vital pollinators in growing food and must be protected from deadly exposures to radiofrequency microwave RF/MW radiation emissions.
(5) Public Law H.R. 10790 — “Radiation Control for Health and Safety Act of 1968”:
“An Act to amend the Public Health Service Act to provide for the protection of the public health from radiation emissions from electronic products.”
Thank you to LB & Pennsylvania For Safe Tech!