"Wireless radiation has biological effects. Period. This is no longer a subject for debate when you look at PubMed and the peer-review literature. These effects are seen in all life forms; plants, animals, insects, microbes. In humans, we have clear evidence of cancer now: there is no question. We have evidence of DNA damage, cardiomyopathy, which is the precursor of congestive heart failure, neuropsychiatric effects... 5G is an untested application of a technology that we know is harmful; we know it from the science. In academics, this is called human subjects research.” – Dr. Sharon Goldberg 5G Space Appeal - LINK
• Link To Some Peer-reviewed Studies on the Biological Effects from 2.45Ghz (Wi-Fi range) Radiofrequency:
• Single strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells exposed to microwave radiation.
“The data showed that the chronic exposure to 2.45 and 16.5 GHz under these experimental conditions caused a statistically significant increase in DNA single-strand breaks (increase in the length of DNA migration) in brain cells of rats.”
• Some behavioral effects of short-term exposure of rats to 2.45 GHz microwave radiation.
“Microwave-exposed animals exhibited less activity than sham-exposed animals… Both the locomotor activity and acoustic startle data demonstrate that, under the conditions of this experiment, microwave exposure may alter responsiveness of rats to novel environmental conditions or stimuli.”
• Effects of exposure to 2.45 GHZ microwave radiation on male rat reproductive system.
“Conclusion: MW radiation exposures caused reduction in sperm counts and motility and increased the proportion of abnormal sperm cells and induced reduction in sperm count and motility while increasing the proportion of abnormal sperm cells.”
• Effects of microwave at 2.45 GHz radiations on reproductive system of male rats.
“ The present study was performed to investigate the effect of 2.45 GHz microwave radiation on reproductive pattern of male Wistar rats. Animals were exposed at 2.45 GHz frequency with 0.34 mW cm−2 power density continuously for 2 h day−1 for 35 days, where the whole body specific absorption rate was 0.11 W kg−1.”
• Laptop expositions affect motility and induce DNA fragmentation in human spermatozoa in vitro by a nonthermal effect: a preliminary report.
“We have demonstrated that exposure to laptops decrease progressive motility and induce DNA fragmentation in human spermatozoa in vitro by a non-thermal effect. We speculate that keeping the laptops (WiFi mode) on the lap near the testes may result in decreased male fertility.” https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)01389-0/fulltext
• Provocation study using heart rate variability shows microwave radiation from DECT phone (2.45 Ghz) affects autonomic nervous system.
M. Havas, J. Marrongelle, B. Pollner, E. Kelley, C.R.G. Rees, L. Tully
European Journal of Oncology Library Vol. 5, 273-300
“This is the first study that documents immediate and dramatic changes in both Heart Rate (HR) and HR variability (HRV) associated with MW exposure at levels well below (0.5%) federal guidelines in Canada and the United States (1000 microW/cm2).”