Go to these web pages which have the 2 proposed bills.
Go to the bottom and add a comment.
Here’s a sample:
“Customers should have never been imposed upon to opt out. This has been an invasion of property rights, right to live in a healthy environment, and right to privacy. Smart meters are designed to collect data and profile behavior. Utilities should have been required to explain how smart meters function, then installations should only take place upon written consent from the customer. Didn’t happen. Regardless, these “smart meters” are obsolete. We should either keep the reliable analog meters or non-RF emitting meters connected by fiber optic cable. The industry knows these exist. Using these would actually be “smart”.”
Call AND email your senator and assembly member with the following points:
Find Senator and Assembly Member Info Here:
1. The Public Service Commission and utilities have bullied and coerced customers, imposing MICROWAVE RADIATION-TRANSMITTING utility meters incorrectly called “smart” meters, despite the fact that the original 2005 Federal Law merely allowed customers who wanted them to have them by choice. Legally, this represents an “opt-in” situation.
2. I object to being forced to opt out of these misnamed “smart” meters.
3. I decline to be exposed, and object to forced exposure, to these meters’ hazardous, pulse-modulated microwave radiation spikes, which at their peaks at residences can exceed FCC guidelines.
4. I object to the warrantless search-and seizure data collection that these meters perform within my home and body.
5. By contrast, copper wire and fiber optic cable meters are safer, more secure, accurate, reliable, and more energy-efficient. Analog meters are even better – they lasted nearly a century without incident. The “smart meters” currently used by the utilities have early obsolescence and are already OBSOLETE.
6. Watch this 10-minute video
7. I want a state-wide moratorium on so-called “smart meter” buildout. Members of the public, forced as they are to be utility customers, need the option to retain their existing analog meters.
8. For all those with Microwave radiation-transmitting meters, the utilities have an obligation to, and must be ordered to, provide shielding such as meter covers and circuit-board filters of their dirty electricity, along with fire hazard protections.
9. Legislators must enact laws requiring misnamed “smart” meters to be replaced with the the customer’s choice of analog or wired copper or fiberoptic cable meters, and should require by law that all so-called “smart” meters be replaced by June 1, 2023.
More Info: email@example.com