In a Nutshell – 8 Reasons 5G and the IoT Should Be Halted
- HEALTH – The robust and growing independent science shows harms to our health from radiation
- PRIVACY – Our privacy will be invaded from the collection and mining of all our digital data
- CYBERSECURITY – There are fast growing and devastating cyber security risks from the IoT
- ENVIRONMENT – 5G and the IoT pose a threat to our wildlife, particularly bees, butterflies and other pollinators, and threaten biodiversity
- ENERGY – Wireless radiation consumes mega amounts more energy than does wired. To produce and run a wireless IoT and its attendant Cloud, will be extraordinarily energy consumptive
- EFFECTS ON OUR BRAINS AND HUMANITY – There are adverse effects on our brains and humanity from humans increasingly inhabiting the cyber world and by melding humans with machines
- E-WASTE – There will be an astronomical increase in e-waste generated from morphing all “things” into digital transmitters
- CONFLICT MINERALS – 5G and the IoT will vastly grow our dependence on conflict minerals which have contributed to the death of close to 6 million Congolese people.
- ETHICS – 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT) bring with them a host of life-altering ethical questions, issues, and dilemmas.
LINK TO: WHAT ARE 5G AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS?
Huge Gratitude to Kate Kheel @ “What is 5G and the IoT?” and #SAFEG: A Safe Alternative to Harmful Wireless.
#SafeG: A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless
About Jolie Diane:
Jolie Diane is lead researcher and director at Zero5G and ZeroGeoEngineering.